A PERSON WHO ESTABLISHES AN ENTERPRISE WITH THE AIM OF SOLVING SOCIAL CHANGE
go site As a former real estate developer in the Nashville area, my life had been full of professional success. When the economic crisis in 2008 yanked the rug out from under me, I found myself working 70 hours a week, running my company without earning any income. On top of that, my husband and I had decided to sell our large home and build a smaller one. We ended up with two hefty mortgages and no income to pay them off. The financial burden was difficult, but even more disheartening was the fact I could not afford to compete my hunter/jumper in the winter of 2009.
http://onehappyplace.com/page/51/ Fortunately, in April of 2009 a good friend shared a network marketing opportunity with me. The company was created by two of the world’s most renowned Dermatologists. They first created the number one selling acne regimen in the world, and their new company addresses aging skin, sun damage and sensitive skin. I learned what I needed to do and shared the business and the products with everyone. Not long after, my life changed dramatically.
From other successful professionals in Nashville to struggling single mothers, I witnessed firsthand what a partnership in this business model can do for people. By putting in a few hours a week, people’s lives have changed drastically. Our organization has helped people to make a monthly car payment, move to a larger home, pay unexpected medical bills, leave jobs that took over their lives, provide additional income for retirement, and even help pay for their aging parents’ expenses.
where to buy periactin appetite stimulant Here are just a few real-life examples of people in our organization whose lives have been transformed through this remarkable business:
- A single mother’s income as a realtor crashed along with the housing market; she lost her home and was forced to withdraw her children from private school. Today, she earns six figures a month and is able to send her children to college
- A friend of mine who owns a business found that it controlled her life and took attention away from her son. Now, she never misses any of her son’s events because her new endeavor allows her to employ extra staff so she has more freedom to spend time with her son.
- A professional couple—she was an architect before choosing to be a stay-at-home mom and he was a very successful physician—were able to financially support her parents’ move to an assisted living facility thanks to extra income from her part-time business.
- A young woman new to the business world discovered a better way to earn a substantial income. Now she works on her terms and pursues her passion of showing hunters/jumpers—something she couldn’t do in her traditional job. Although she is still working her job, she now has more income. This business has demonstrated how she can pursue what she is passionate about while still pursuing her career.
- This realtor was well-known and successful until the economy made an abrupt change in her income. She joined our company to supplement that loss of income. Today, she earns a six-figure annual residual income working just part-time hours with us, while maintaining her real estate business. Now, because of this side income, she can choose her own hours she wants and whom she wants to work with. Situations like these, more than anything else, are what bring me joy and purpose as I continue to help others succeed and reach for new goals.
I believe that everyone deserves success and happiness. Life is too unpredictable and sometimes too short to wait for the “right time.” I won’t tell you that it is easy to reach every goal you imagine, but I will tell you that amazing things can happen when you believe in yourself, work hard, and persevere. You are worth it.
This business has taught me a great deal—mostly what is really important in life. With my success, I have been able to support women’s causes and help women who are struggling to get back on their feet. This is only the beginning of my impact. In less than two and a half years of working mostly part-time, I watched my six-figure income grow and created a happier life for myself; now, I want to help others do the same.